My Dream, My Experience Of Being A Translator
I'm a person with disabilities. I have never been in school in my life. The reason why I decided not to go to the special needs school is because when I was a little kid, I thought I was a normal person and I even had a dream to become an air hostess. However, when I was 13, I realized that I couldn't be an air hostess and I regretted the decision.
I found that I got the talent to write a short story about a love story. I stopped doing it in my age of 20.
I'm more interested in improving my English skills.
Once my friend requested me to translate her essay, and I did it ,even though my English at that time was still bad. Surprisingly, her lecturer was shocked at the result of her essay, she told her lecturer that the one who helped her is that her friend who has never been in school in her life. The person she told to her lecturer was me, and her lecturer didn't believe what she said. Since then I told her if her friends needed a translator, she could contact me. Also, I asked her to give me a proper payment for my work, not that much, and she said OK. One day I translated, and when I am done translating her friend's essay, it turned out she didn't pay me. I was disappointed with her behavior.
Since then, I stopped being a translator. I only focus on improving my English and learning a new language.
Komentar
Posting Komentar