A Message For You part 2
Hi!
If you're seeing this on November 8 2025, this a message for you.
I hope this is what you needed to read.
Here's your message.
Sometimes what breaks you isn't the person who left.
It's the life you imagined with them.
The version of you who loved them so fully.
The plans you made, the dreams you built together.
The future that felt so real.
It almost hurts more to lose it than the person themselves.
You're not just grieving them.
You're grieving the "what could have been."
The version of you that believed in forever.
That's why it takes so much time.
You're not just trying to move on from someone.
You are trying to rebuild the part of yourself that dreamed with them.
And I know it hurts.
I know it feels so unfair that you have to start over when you never wanted to.
They made a choice for you.
You didn't make that choice.
And it feels so heart shattering.
But what if this isn't the end?
What if it's just life gently reminding you that you deserve a future that will not fall apart.
A future that stays and grows and chooses you back everyday.
And I know. I know you'll get there slowly. But you will.
Komentar
Posting Komentar